All Operators of   VHF  and   MF/HF  Marine Radios  must hold a Certificate of Competency (licence)

This includes VHF radios on Port Phillip and Western Port,  offshore fishing and sailing, charters boats and overseas yacht charter holidays.

Do you know what to do in an emergency ??  How to use DSC in an emergency??