A great introduction to Power Boating covering
4 hour “BOAT LICENCE”
3 hour “ON WATER” in our boat
Having a Marine Boat Licence doesn’t mean that you can
SAFELY and COMPETENTLY handle a power boat.
Our 3 hour practical ON WATER course gives you a great starting point.
Join a small group on our commercially registered 6.2 metre power boat and in three hours we cover :-
- Launching and retrieving.
- Safety equipment and procedures.
- Driving forward and in reverse in confined areas.
- Holding station and three point turns.
- Approaching and departing a dock or jetty without damaging the boat.
- Anchoring, Berthing in a pen.
- High speed handling (weather permitting)
Courses are held in the protected waters of Martha Cove and Blairgowrie Boat Harbour.